Tuesday 27 August 2013

B-DAMAN LOADING=DILES

Hey guys,my name is naufal or you can call me The B-Daman Player.I am here because I will tell you guys about b-daman.I will put news about it,I will show you the B-daman ,I will show you about their specialbility and about competition in Malaysia..If you are watching this you are AWSOME.I hope you enjoy my B-Daman I will tell it specialbility.It is a crocodile type..:)
                                                                                 
This is a crocodile type b-daman.It is blue,green and black in colour.It is a rappit fire and controller.Under this B-daman it has a hole,so you can put marble in there and move easily.This b-daman is a controller because it have a shooter longer than others b-daman.It is a rappit fire because it is fast and strong.Thisisjust I can tell you.







No comments:

Post a Comment